Do me a favor and check out my Skins fanfiction?
I’ve decided that I’m going to write Skins fanfiction
and I’ve never been more excited for anything in my life before.
So I completely understand that they don’t want to do a third series of My Mad Fat Diary unless they have a story-line as good as the first two, and I think it’s very wise and noble decision.
BUT for people like me who can really relate to the show and love it more than Rae loves food, we kinda need the show to go on because it’s perfect. If anything, they should at least do like a “Where are they now?” sort of thing like what Skins had for series 5:
- What’s life like being a big sister for Rae?
- Are her and Finn still going strong (THE ANSWER BETTER BE YES)?
- How about Chop and Izzy? They could be planning their wedding, amirite?
- How’s Chloe’s journey to self-acceptance going? Maybe she could finally meet a nice guy that deserves her.
- AND ARCHIE NEEDS A MAN FELLOW WHO HELPS HIM BE PROUD OF WHO HE IS.
So. Many. Possibilities.
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how unbelievably gorgeous Kaya is?
"Really? You love me, too, Lottie?"
The Infernal Devices Dream-cast:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson - Will Herondale
Astrid Berges-Frisbey - Tessa Grey
Mitch Hewer - Jem Carstairs
Kaya Scodelario - Cecily Herondale
Max Irons - Gabriel Lightwood
Analeigh Tipton - Sophie Collins
Daniel Sharman - Gideon Lightwood
Bridget Regan - Charlotte Branwell
Eddie Redmayne - Henry Branwell
Karoline Herfurth - Bridget Daly
Freya Mavor - Jessamine Lovelace
Black for hunting through the night.
I want Jennifer Lawrence’s humor and confidence, Emma Watson’s wisdom and grace, and Shailene Woodley’s natural beauty and good nature.